Soulor Research provides freely published research regarding public securities. We are independent and form our own perspectives. Our perspectives are the result of unwavering commitment to our Core Values.
- Integrity - Honesty with a strong moral compass
- Independent - Forming our own opinion and not needing validation from others
- Curious - The pursuit of excellence in our knowledge and expertise
- Discipline - The ability to apply ourselves and follow frameworks
- Humility - The recognition that we have and will make mistakes
- Trustworthiness - Responsibility for our behavior
Nicolas Carreras is the founder and Director of Research at Soulor Research. He has over a decade of experience working in the financial services sector around the world. He worked as an Investment Banker advising companies on: (1) over $30bn of executed M&A transactions; (2) over $20bn of executed Credit transactions; and (3) over $2bn of executed Equity transactions. He also worked as a buy side and sell side research analyst. In addition, he is an established long distance athlete completing: (1) over 35 triathlons (ranging from full distance Ironman to Sprint events); (2) numerous bicycle races; (3) several marathons; and (4) numerous other athletic events. For the last 11 years, he has trained and competed with his wife (who has completed even more long distance athletic events).